Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer fun!

Here are a few pictures of our summer so far.

Camping in Tahoe. Ok...quick story....so my dad and Dave took the girls camping overnight in Tahoe.  My mom and I were out to lunch with the baby when my dad calls telling me that they had just set up camp.  All of a sudden, he pauses.....says there is a bear......and he needs to get off the phone.  What????????  My heart sank and I needed to throw up.  Did I hear back from them? No!  I had to call and see what was happening - obviously my mind was thinking the very worst.  When my dad answered he explained that he had to get off the phone to grab the camera.  What??? Camera????  Anyways...I will post a picture of the bear and Dave, posing with it, soon.  I think camping days in Tahoe with my girls will be over for a while. :)

First Smores-


The girl's best friends at the beach-
Fun at Bonfonte Gardens-

4th of July in Tahoe-



Meeting our new nephew in CO-

So.....as you know I am SO new at this and as you can tell the pictures are not in chronological order.  I promise I will try to improve my blogging skills. :)


No comments: