Hmmm.......what is on my nightstand.?????
Well..... since Dave and I still do not have any bedroom furniture, except a bed, (we decided to sell most of our old furniture before we moved since we had to live in a temporary home until our house here in Rocklin was finished.) I'll just tell you what is on the floor. :)
The Love Dare by Kendrick - It was seen in the movie Fireproof, which Dave and I have yet seen. I heard it will CHANGE your marriage.
Inside my Heart by Robin McGraw - ok....I've only read a few chapters, but she does have a lot of good things to say.
Multiple Blessings - by Kate Gosselin- I'm done with this one. It's always interesting to me how large families run the day to day. I did not carry 6 babies at one time, but it did bring back a ton of memories being on hospital bed rest for 2 months (Kate had to endure a few weeks more than me) & surviving the first year of higher order multiples.
The Bible - which I need to read more of.
Real Simple Mag.
Family Fun - a great one!!!!
Ok....I don't read a lot of my friend's blogs .....if you have one please tell me! So, I tag
Denise Tehrani.
1 comment:
I watch that show (Jon & Kate Plus 8) all the time. :) Sometimes she's so mean to her poor hubby though. But, seriously, that girl has got to be so stressed!
-Liz
Post a Comment