Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Favorite Blogs

As some of you know, I LOVE to visit other people's blogs and get ideas for teaching my kids, to get encouraged with my faith and to learn about money saving tips.  Here are a few of  my favorites.

www.makeandtakes.com  - I LOVE this site to get craft & homemaking ideas.  The author has simple and fun ideas for moms who stay at home (even moms that work :) ).

www.blissfullydomestic.com - I could spend all day at this website.  There are ideas for every subject!

www.momsintheright.com - Ok.....If you are politically on the conservative side this is a great blog for you.  If not...don't even visit there. :)

girltalk.blogs.com - This blog is written by sisters in which I've found great encouragement in my faith.

www.moneysavingmom.com  -  Some of you may not know that I am super frugal and love to save money.  I love to budget and think of new ways to simplify our home and life.  This mom has been so helpful in saving our family money  and helping me maintain our budget.

 

2 comments:

Raskills said...

How fun! I love seeing what my friends are reading, especially if it's stuff that helps me be a good mommy too. :)

-Liz

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these Michelle! I'm always looking for fun sites like these.