Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Concert Crazy!

The Girls and Jana

It's amazing seeing your child sing about Jesus.
The girls heading to the front to dance.
Waiting for the concert.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  We've been super busy and Dave has been gone on business A TON!!!!  Needless to say, I'm a mommy on the go and am SUPER exhausted at night.
Last Sunday I had a much needed night out with my girlies.  I took them to the Jana Alarya concert in El Dorado Hills. They LOVE Jana!!!! (Thanks Christy!) I would TOTALLY recommend buying her DVD since the kids get so excited about not only singing with Jana , but also doing the hand motions and dancing with her.  Also, Jana has had the most amazing, tragic and life altering last few years.  She speaks at numerous MOPS groups and as been a wonderful encourager to mothers. Here is her website- www.janaalayra.com

 

No comments: