"My mama says there will be days like this..."
-Our dishwasher is broken.
-Our(new) refrigerator needs to be replaced.
-Brooke gets poop all over a chair and the floor.
-Jake only sleeps an hour in the afternoon and cries for most of the evening.
-Dave is in the Bay Area for meetings until Wednesday.
-Gave all 4 kids a bath....didn't realize they don't fit anymore.
-EVERYONE is screaming in the bath tub...including mom.
-Alise pushes Jake in the water.
-Alise gets in BIG trouble.
-Everyone wants a million kisses and HAS to have a million questions answered before going to bed.
Oh Lord,
Please give me the strength to get through each day. My children and family are amazing gifts you've given me. Thank you! I pray I would use each minute of my day to glorify you and to serve my family. I pray you would give me patience with my kids. Please give me creative ways to teach my children and raise them in Your imagine. Help me to be the best mommy possible!!!
In Jesus name,
A VERY tired mommy
2 comments:
Oh Michelle, I'm sorry you are having a rough week! Is your Mom around to help?
Sometimes it feels like when it rains it pours, huh - and all you can do is drop to your knees and beg the Lord to help you. :)
I'll say a prayer for you tonight. :)
-Liz
Are you living my life or what? We have days like that all too often so I feel your pain, and totally understand the whole "I am so inadequate" thing. I sometimes wonder, "God, what were you thinking entrusting me with all these little lives? I'm so gonna blow it!" Thank goodness He's right there beside or we'd really be up the creek! :)
Post a Comment