Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My little guy....


   This has to be one of my scariest moments ever in motherhood.  My little guy has been sporting a 104 plus temperature for the last 3 days/nights. In fact, he had a 105.8 yesterday....that is super close to a 911 call.  Luckily, our neighbor is a ped. doctor at Kaiser so she gave us some great information and called  to check on Jake a few hours later.  Please pray for him!  I hate feeling so helpless and can't stand not knowing what is wrong and how to comfort him.

3 comments:

Raskills said...

Oh Michelle! I'm so sorry. :( We will pray for him. I hope you get some answers from the doctors. I hate having sick kiddos - especially when you don't know what they are sick with. :(

-Liz

Lyns said...

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry!! That is just the scariest thing. And as a parent, its so dang frustrating!! How is he doing today now? Keep your blog/Facebook updated, will you? I am praying for the little guy.. and you & Dave!!

((Hugs))

Denise said...

Poor Jake! I hate fevers. I hope he is feeling better real soon.