Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disneyland!

This past weekend we went to Disneyland to celebrate the girl's birthday.  I can't even describe how much fun we had!!!!!!!  If you can afford it, no matter what age your kiddos are, you should go!!!  There is nothing like watching your kid's faces light up.  I don't understand when parents use the excuse that their kids are too young and they will never remember it.  I don't remember my trip to Disneyland when I was 16. :)  They won't remember, but you will and you'll have pictures to prove it.  Ok...here are some many pictures of our great trip.

Jake already tired from our busy morning.
My mom, dad and baby Jake.
Our whole family.
We had lunch with the princesses.  Priceless pictures!
Jake couldn't wait to meet the princesses!

Trying to get a group shot. :)

Again.....trying to get a group shot. :)
My amazing roommates from college and their sweet families.

No comments: