I've had a ton of posts in my brain, but haven't had time to blog. This HAS to be one of my favorite days. A few weeks ago, it was pouring in the morning and oh-so-beautiful and warm after nap. I had the kidlets get on their boots and rain jackets and off we went for a walk around the block. It took us over an hour to complete our short walk. The kids had the BEST time jumping in the puddles/mud on all the empty lots. Pure joy!!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Singing in the Rain
I've had a ton of posts in my brain, but haven't had time to blog. This HAS to be one of my favorite days. A few weeks ago, it was pouring in the morning and oh-so-beautiful and warm after nap. I had the kidlets get on their boots and rain jackets and off we went for a walk around the block. It took us over an hour to complete our short walk. The kids had the BEST time jumping in the puddles/mud on all the empty lots. Pure joy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Jake holding the coffee (or tea?). He is SO a Winter. ;)
Post a Comment